The unique conference bike
With the conference bike, you can enjoy your free time in the Lüneburg Heath and have a chat with your fellow travelers. This is completely new and never happened before. This is how cycling in the heath region Uelzen becomes an experience.
The ride on the Conference Bike is something special:
One of you steers the bike, the others have to trust him. In addition, the sitting position is transverse or even backwards to the direction of travel: what is unusual at first, but after a short time, a real treat.
At the moment we have one of these unusual bikes. This can be rented individually or combined for a larger group with our comfortable bicycles from the bike rental. Come and experience the unique bike for up to 7 people yourself.
Hour rate60 Minutes
- This corresponds to 3, – € per person
Half day ratebefore/past 1pm
- This corresponds to 7, – € per person
day ratemax. 8 am to 9 pm
- This corresponds to 10, – € per person
Equipment and technology
The conference bike has a transport box in the back. Here can be stowed a lot of stuff. For a charge of 10, – €, a trailer can be rented.
The equipment also includes cup holders. These are round recesses in the diameter of beverage cans and 0.5 liter beer bottles. We do not recommend cups and barrels, because the contents are only lathered up and spilled. On order, we like to sell you cooled drinks for your journey with pleasure.
Alkohol at the tax
The driver is a participant in public road traffic and is not allowed to drink alcohol.
The CoBi is equipped with freewheels so that not every person has to pedal all the time. Everyone can join in their pace. Thus, the CoBi is ideal for people with disabilities.
If you are planning your own route, you should note the following:
- The conference bike is approx. 1.85 m wide. Usually it fits on standardized bike paths. Make sure that there are no obstacles and path limitations.
- The paths should have a stable, best paved surface. In the long term, it is difficult to drive on sandy paths, as with normal bicycles.
- The paths should be at ground level. This facilitates the effort. In between, a dike or something alike, however, are welcome challenges (as on a common bike ride too).
Participants / number of people
If you want to take children, they should be able to ride on a 26 inch, better even 28 inch bike (normal adult bike). However, the number of children should not exceed the number of adults for longer trips.